Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ORDERED MY VEIL!!!!
veil by Jennifer Leigh
It's a combination of a couple different veil designs.
the material and sparkle (non visable) from Cynthia...

and the shape and length of Eden...


MY DRESS FITS!!! (for the most part)
i will begin my fittings in mid-june... (Greg, this means adjusting little details about the dress so it fits me like a glove).
I cannot say enough great things about September's Bride in Holland, so accommodating and helpful. Tami and Rachael are fabulous.

LASTLY...
I ordered paper samples for the invites... I'm not sure I'm going to reveal until they are all sent... hm...


oooh lastly lastly...

congrats to Amy and Jason who were married this weekend...
this was a family photo taken the night of the event.

2 comments:

Tami Parks said...

We love you, too! You are going to look fantastic; you have such great style!

Unknown said...

Love, love , love it!!! You are going to be a beautiful bride!! I can't wait to see everything all together:) I just got really excited!! August is going to be here before you know it:) I love you tons!! Cute family pic by the way.....the boys look so grown up:)