Wednesday, May 7, 2008

its wedding season!!!

We've been busy with lots of awesome stuff!
random list to fill you all in...
- I received an invitation to my own shower, its is SUPER cute, I cannot wait!!!!!!
- Registering is done, well, almost... i keep thinking of little additions, and im trying not to stalk it.
- We tasted our cake... delicious!
- We tasted our food, which was good for the most part ;)
- We will be attending our first official wedding of the season this saturday.
- MY DRESS HAS ARRIVED
- I have wedding shoes... they match my bm's shoes only they are a different color.
- We've almost purchased our wedding bands.
- Kristen and her BM's (including me!) picked out our dresses for her wedding - SUPER CUTE... very Grecian goodess :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've gotten alot done!!! I'm so excited....I can't wait:) It will be here before you know it!