Monday, May 19, 2008

Fantasticaly busy weekend...

Brief recap-

Friday
Greg and I went to a wedding on the east side of the state. Unfortunately I totally forgot my camera, major bummer. This wedding was beautiful down to every last detail... We had a great time and thanks to Jen and Steve for letting us be part of your day.

One of the highlights was the photobooth... I've heard so much about them and it was about time i attended a wedding with one. see our pictures below...





Saturday we...
Went fishing. yeah, we fish together and made tacos.

Sunday
I traveled to Ann Arbor to my cousins bridal shower. I arrived an hour early (which is a shock because I'm never early) and was able to enjoy some of the downtown shops. I was a good girl and purchased nothing. Katy's shower was very very nice (again I forgot my camera), It was at a fantastic little restaurant called vinology with tasty food and a fabulous atmosphere. Its was great to see Katy, Aunt Mary and family... I can't wait to celebrate with them at this wedding, july 4th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the photobooth pictures!!! It is such a cute idea!