Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Utah

Utah is where friends of mine just moved. They actually were neighbors of ours (Kristen and I) when we lived together. We've known them for less than 2 years, but they are the type of people you swear you've known for ever.
I first knew I was going to like Mark and Jme, when we met in the backyard. They told me their dog was named daisy... Not Only was her name Daisy, but she was also 'schoodle' just like pixel. As they say the rest was history. In just 2 years we had alot of great experiences together... witnessing Jme pregant and little baby bella herself are some of my favorites.
Although i know we will keep in touch and see each other... i still feel a big big loss :(
this picture was taken at the going away party...
look at little miss happy Isabela!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh so sad.....I'm going to miss them a lot:(