Wednesday, September 12, 2007

more nerdy dorky stuff.

I have a bad habit on internet shopping / browsing. I could do it for hours, and somedays I probably do. Yesterday I was on an endless search for a digital camera bag. I didn't think I was being too picky but I could not find ANYTHING I wanted. A have a some criteria -
- unique
- small
- protective (this will be my third camera)
Anyone have any suggestions? What are you using?


ALSO, while I was reading my morning design blogs, I came across this neato website. For all you design / decoration junkies I think you might enjoy this!.

--> HERE <--

2 comments:

Twiglet said...

If it makes you feel any better, I too enjoy web browsing/shopping. I do WAY too much of it.

I, however, take it to a whole other level. I have a notebook that contains page upon page of design/fashion/interesting-in-general websites.

Nerdy, Dorky.. whatever. It's fun!

By the way.. is Design Sponge included in your morning routine of design sites/blogs?

Daisy Jean said...

ooo, no but i like! it will be now. I have a billion bookmarks all organized in little folders...
I go back into them months later and its exciting all over again!