Wednesday, September 5, 2007

color - I LOVE color

I've been struggling ALOT with a color palette. I love color. all color.
You'd think this would think this would be the easiest decision for me but it is not... it changes daily. I was at class tonight and came across a neato color site... so... of anyone is struggleing with a color palette whether it be wedding or house, I suggest a visit to this site -- it has loads of inspiration.


--> color inspiration here <--

i do keep coming back to purple...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

even doing wedding planning in class huh? how r u ever going to get anything accomplished?

how was the first class? out early?

Daisy Jean said...

No... uh... it just happened that this color website was relevant to my wedding ;)

KNB said...

OMG -- I love this website. it's giving me hours of enjoyment at work :-) i say if you keep coming back to purple, choose that as your base and work around it. palette must have lots of energy. . .daisy = lots of energy. . .