Thursday, October 16, 2008

To Shoot or Not To Shoot???

A trash the dress session (or in the bridal world a TTD).

As many of you know Greg does not like his photo taken. He said no to a couples trash the dress session but he said I could certainly do it by myself. I Love photos and I don't mind having my photo taken... so this is not out of the question. Its photos like these that make me want to trash the dress.

A concept like this is fitting because greg and I love to bike!
this photos are via Amy Carroll
Something artistic and over the top...

found on flickr
and then something sexy... ooo la la!
photo via Jen Kroll photography and the model talent is Aletha from Pearls Events.Here's another thought... get all my girl friends together and have everyone (including me) trash a bridesmaids dress that is sitting in the back of the closet. It could be a totally over the top trash too... It doesn't actually matter if you ruin the dress!
found on flickr

Lastly a 'boudoir' photoshoot ... these are some HOT photos... I love this ideas however, the wedding is over and I can't exactly give this as our wedding gift any more. It could be a good valentines gift...

i loveeeee this hot photo.

via amy carroll

via jk Photography

via amy carroll

Notice a trend in my fav photographers??

4 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Hi Daisy!

I think you should totally do a trash the dress and bridesmaids dresses...be a west michigan trendsetter!

Also, just want to make a quick correction...the photos of Aletha are courtesy of Jen Kroll photography...different from Jen of JK Photography.

Daisy Jean said...

Thanks for the correction :)

jennifersadler said...

do it!!!!!!!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Aah, yes, my sexy hot TTD photos are up here for the world to see! LOL. I totally laughed when I read this, because (my) Greg doesn't like having his photo taken either, but somehow I talked him into doing a TTD, and he actually had FUN doing it!

I think you should either a.) talk Greg into doing it with you, b.) do it solo, or c.) talk all your 'maids into doing it with you. HOW FUN!