Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ceremony, Presents & Events

55 days.

Recently Aletha from Pearls Events put me in contact with another one of her Homestead clients, Bree. Bree recently took a trip to the homestead, captured some NEW ceremony site pictures and was kind enough to share them with us. Thanks Aletha and Bree :)))

On another exciting note I recieved our first shower gift from my Aunt Mary. I took photos of it but have not uploaded them yet.

Tonight I meeting with one of my fav local jewelers Amy Zane about my wedding jewels. Check her out - she rocks and is all about creating custom pieces.

My first shower is Saturday!
My first dress fitting is Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad Aletha put us in contact with one another and I am happy to share my pics with you!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! How exciting.....can't wait:)