Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my first DIY (for OUR wedding)...

Made some tin can lanterns this Sunday… Don’t worry – they are not my center pieces… Imagine them scattered around the outside of the reception hall lining the wooden walk ways… ooo la la!


Enjoy!
Thought or ideas? I not even sure yet what the designs should be... it was just a test.

ALSO -
I have some readers who are NOT commenting... please comment - its nice to know you are out there reading and enjoying my blog.
I'm thinking about a color post here pretty soon... ! Did i really pick colors!?!?!?!?!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know....did you really pick colors??? I'm curious now:) I like the lanterns, they are very cool!!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I post, I swear I do :) I really like this idea and look forward to seeing them in real life!!!! Just remember, in August, it won't get dark until really late...so, you (as is, ME!) won't have to light them until later in the evening--I could even put them out later, so people can enjoy them on their way back to their room.

Anonymous said...

maybe they are not enjoying your blog...so therefore no comments for you!

Anonymous said...

j/k LOVE the lanterns!

Daisy Jean said...

amy - at least I have a BLOG!!!!