Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



As some of you may know, i LOVE Halloween. This year I did not get to participate in as many activities as years past but thats okay - i was in a fabulous wedding :)
however, I did dress up for Halloween today (at work) ... pixel and I did another 'couples' costume. I was little bopeep and pixel was my lost black sheep.
Us at work...


Some of my favorite costumes included "A one night stand" & "Cross Walk" very clever and unique...

By the way I made my costume... I taught myself to sew a few years ago. It comes in handy much more than might think! Recently I fixed 4 tree stand seats :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are a crazy looking group of people.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Daisy--it looks like a ton of fun at your work! Love the costume :)

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! Wish I could of stopped in to see everyone in person:)