Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Ready

We woke up to a lovely morning full of sunshine. It was the perfect day to get hitched.
My girls arrived at my parents condo. We had coffee, diet coke, bagels and great company while getting our hair and makeup done.
My girls are so beautiful.

Kristen my maid on honor delivered My present from Greg. Pink Tourmaline earrings to match the pink Sapphires in my engagement ring. He's so sweet these were just want I wanted in fact I'm wearing these as I write this post)

Ah... the dress!

In the meantime Greg is getting cold feet. Seriously though, awesome photo right?

My Man... (who hates getting his photo taken)


This picture is one of my favorites of the day. Luke, my brother, helping Grandpa Rizzo with his Tie.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

BREE said...

The picture of Greg at the ceremony site is awesome! Would you want to go and relive your day over again? I sure would - so I could take more of it in!!!