Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Booger (Pixel)


Two years ago today Pixel was born. I had wanted a dog for a few months... it was May when I found pixel and her family up for adoption on pet finder. She was the last of her litter left to adopted and she was originally named 'Narsia'. Her mother was a 30lb Schnauzer and her dad was a 5 pound poodle, funny - i know. Kristen and I went to visit pixel at the rescue a week before I was to officially adopt her, i cried the whole way home because I knew that I was going to be able to provide her a MUCH MUCH MUCH better environment than she was currently living it I did not like leaving her there for another week. The rescue was not ideal, we were not invited into the rescue, pixel smelled terrible, and there we're alot alot of dogs barking everywhere. Obviously it has a happy ending.
I would like to share her last two years in photographs. Greg I know you'll enjoy these and Kris, try not to cry!

Our first visit...
first bath...
sleeping on my desk at work...
still sleeping...

chillin' in the dryer...
Resting on kristen's shoe!
first offical photo shoot...

taking a break from her #1 activity.
Chasing the golf ball with Greg.
I have soooo many more... but these are it for now.
Happy Birthday pixel.
<3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Bday Pixie!!!! I love you!!! I can't believe how little she was.....it did bring a tear to my eye!!!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Pixel is adorable on the keyboard!!! I LOVE little doggies.

Unknown said...

I just looked at this pics again.....they really almost make me cry:) I just love her!

Greg said...

The booger is the best.