Wednesday, March 12, 2008

142 days to go

Whew. its been a while. and our 'days to go' number totally dropped.

Nothing really new to report. I have a couple projects in the works... i will be sure to share when they are completed.

I've been thinking alot about shoes lately and I really LOVE this photo...
its been in my 'collection' of images for awhile so i have no idea where i collected it from.

I also have a list of shoes I'm currently loving... these at the top of the list-


They still have major pizazz just not the color punch of the last pair i was loving.
Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Tami Parks said...

They would look great with THE DRESS!

Unknown said...

I agree with Tami, they would look awesome with the dress. I love them:)

Amy Carroll said...

We are TOTALLY going to have to do a shot like that Daisy. LOVE IT!!

And I adore the Nina shoes. That's the brand I wore for my wedding. Gorgeous and surprisingly comfortable.