Monday, November 26, 2007

Pre-Christmas Purchase

No not the perfume.
I purchased my 3rd canon digital elf today. I've been known to be a bit rough on my cameras and have broken my last 2... oops. Why do a still go back to canon? they have the BEST pocket size camera on the market - by far. I wouldn't mind trying out the Olympus 770sw - because its shock proof - water proof - crush proof - but with retail at $350.00 i just can't do it.
I'm a design snob and I'm not sure that i like the look of the camera I just bought. They reverted to a 'boxy' design - and I don't know how I feel about this... regardless I have a new camera ! YES YES yES! Happy early christmas to me!

2 comments:

Deaunis said...

eh...canon looks way better than the Olympus. FUGLY.

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, I like little cameras too. I have a 3 or 4 year old Olyumpus--it's the red Stylus Verve here: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0002ZUHC4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I LOVE IT!