Monday, July 23, 2007

crazy little thing called love.




Yes, its official Greg and I are engaged.

Many of you want details… and I decided my new blog might just be the best way to share the story…

July 3rd, 2007


This year Pine Lake fireworks were held on the 3rd rather than the 4 t h, not exactly sure why…
At sunset we all piled into the boats…
(We being my parents, Greg’s parents, a couple friends, and friends friends)
We made it to our destination on the lake, meeting up with even another boat. During all of this my dad is insisting that we meet up with Kristen and Peter… At that point I had no idea why.
Greg was being weird; he was insisting that we move the cooler from the center of the boat because it was making him claustrophobic…
Fireworks start. (I LOVE fireworks).
Greg is behind me talking to me over my shoulder, mushy cute things of course.
Before I know it Mary is shouting “Greg, Greg, Greg, oh my gosh Greg!” and I turn around and he is down on one knee.
I not sure if I even said yes…
I grabbed the ring from the box and said “right or left, right or left”, a classic daisy move.
We celebrated though the rest of the fireworks champagne and all.

I couldn't have asked for a better night, engagement or fiancé.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya, you didn't tell me about the right or left thing..nice...